Fire Fighting and Suppression Products
Every year Canada has upwards of 60,000 structure fires. The company offers a full line of products, training and installation services, and an ongoing comprehensive quality-control program to provide a superior products.
(Dry Sprinkler Powder Aerosol)
The systems can be used for type A, B, C, and K fires. The DSPA 5 Series is used as an effective rapid intervention tool for fire professionals.
DSPA products are successful in initial and fully developed fires. The active components are even more effective at higher temperatures than at lower temperatures. In this way, it is possible to extinguish a fully developed (test) fire quickly, often within three minutes. Due to the great stability of active components they remain in the air for about one hour, preventing re-ignition.
The DSPA systems can be linked up in a series, and in this way DSPA is capable of protecting large areas.
DSPA products have been designed to accommodate many applications based on size and location. We have a range of units that protect spaces from as small as electrical panels to as large as ocean freighters. Please contact us for a consultation of your specific needs.
The DSPA Mini generators 0.45-2 and 0.9-2 are recommended for the protection of very small objects, such as small electrical equipment, airco’s, ventilation, small electrical cabinets and computers.
The DSPA 2/4-1 generator is recommended for the protection of semi large compartments such storage rooms, archives, technical rooms and server rooms.
The DSPA 5-series generators are recommended for firefighting in buildings and other structures. It can be used in every stage fire, but its value is best displayed during fully developed fires or early deployment in any fire.
The DSPA 5M generator is recommended for firefighting in marine applications and other situations where moisture and salt have their impact. It can be used in every fire stage, but its value is best displayed during fully developed fires.
The DSPA 8 generators are recommended for the protection of large compartments, such as storage rooms, archives, technical rooms and server rooms.
The DSPA 11-2 and 11-3 generators are recommended for the protection of narrow compartments or objects, such as suspended ceilings, raised floors, cable ducts, transport vehicles, switchgears etc.
The DSPA 11-7 generator is recommended for the protection of semi large compartments such as storage rooms, archives, technical rooms and server rooms.
The DSPA 12 generators are used for fire protection of small volumes (electric cabinets, engine compartments, etc.) and vehicles.
Fire Suppression Systems
DSPA Flameguard provides innovative fire suppression and fire preventive products and services.
Our DSPA products offer unparalleled protection from not only the devastation of fire but also the damage that can be caused by water sprinklers. DSPA Flameguard will work with you to plan and configure a system to ensure your valuable assets are protected.
We utilize specialized detectors, control panels and DSPA sizes to develop a system that is second to none.
- Knocks down fire, flames are gone within seconds
- Non-toxic – safe for equipment
- Very safe (DSPA units are not pressurized)
- Less maintenance
- Significantly smaller storage footprint
- No intrusive and costly piping and fixtures
- Fast, easier installation
- Environmentally friendly
- Does not deplete oxygen
- Harmless to humans and animals
- Quick and easy clean up
- Prevents flashovers and backdrafts
- Increases safety of personnel
- Versatile for numerous applications
- Very efficient (only a small amount of aerosol is needed)
- Do not require integrity testing prior to commissioning
DSPA Aerosol generators…
- Can easily be connected to conventional fire detection systems
- Can be installed inside a compartment or object, protecting as close to the source as possible, limiting fire spread and therefore consequential costs
- Are guaranteed for a serviceable life time of at least 15 years
- Have a fully automatic and autonomous (independent) system of activation
- Do not depend on electrical power and/or pressure supply
- Are very small, saving much space in and around your building
- Can be used in places with an ambient temperature ranging from -40°C to +75°C with humidity up to 98%
- Use a unique cooling system preventing any form of efficiency loss
- Can be installed easily and quickly, without any interruption of ongoing (production) processes
- Require far less maintenance compared to other conventional systems